sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2010

you won't die with me.

sexta-feira, 12 de março de 2010
You can take all your fellings. I just don't need them.
Take all your love, all your pain and disappear.
Do you know how much I care? You can see it in my eyes.
Oh, my eyes are closed. Do you know what it means?
You won't buy me cars, won't buy me any gold.
I'm full of love, i don't need more of this.
You know i'm a freak and that's why you love me.
And that's why i won't stop hurting you.
Take me tonight, go on and take a bite.
You can kiss me all night long, but you'll have to forget me tomorrow.
I just want to be your king, i just want you to be my slave.
Take my body and i'll steal your pleasure.
This is how it works, baby. You won't die with me.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
when the city sleeps... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates